Sunday, November 2, 2008

Evil kitten = Kitty jail

So I decided last night that Princess Bella might not be the best name for my kitten. I should have gone with my first impression. SHREDDER!! My kitten was totally freaked out last night and attacked anything in it's way and I was one of those anythings....with 6 scratches and 2 bite marks. After the last bite Bella went to kitty jail for the night...which translates to the laundry room with food, water, her bed, the litter box and I felt bad a little later so I threw in a toy. Thank heavens she is getting declawed tomorrow!!!!! And I did sit her down and explain why she spent the night there and gave her a sweet warning that if her kept biting me we would have her deteethed also...just kidding.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Reminds me of Tia - that kitten who got to stay here for a week or two before needing a new home. Kaitlin was almost crying over poor Tia last night because she misses her. I don't.

How old is Princess Bella? She is a pretty cat!

Diana said...

Patience, patience, patience. You are lucky to be able to declaw. I would make sure that you let that cat know for certain about the teeth thing. After all, look at dad! It's always an option!

kera said...

you can always get the spray bottle out too when she does stuff she's not supposed to. we didn't have our cat declawed, we just clip her claws. but she's learned that the only thing she is supposed to scratch is her scratching mat... cats really don't like water in their face...