Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful Day #1

I have decided that because Thanksgiving is this week, this would be my thankful week. So, I am going to try and attempt to remember things that happened today that I was thankful for.

1. Feeling well enough to run errands for my mom after being sick for so long and having side effects from some new medications!!!

2. Finding kitty treats that will hopefully make Bella less gassy! Cross your fingers :D

3. The laughter I got at my 3 year old nieces PG-13 rated song lyrics to a song she didn't quite understand...It was AWESOME!!


Today's Funny:
As a side note I was in Wal-Mart today and apparently was having trouble speaking. I asked an associate where I could get a Flick and Tea (Flea and Tick) collar, and at the register I told the cashier that I had already prayed (paid) for my prescriptions at the pharmacy.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hey! Those lyrics were only PG-13 if you had a PG-13 mind. I didn't have the slightest idea as to what she was saying! ha ha