Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful Day #4

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Today makes me thankful for so many different things.

1. I can walk better than I could a few days ago!!!!

2. Everyone working together to make great food!

3. Today I am especially grateful to have been able to spend time with my brother Jeff's family because I hardly ever see them.

After the dinner my nieces and I made Christmas sun catchers, it was a blast!!!




This is Hailey's Joy to the World. It would be the first of many!




Cambria started off with santa and a reindeer.




As we sat and talked while we painted the girls were telling me what they wanted for Christmas and kept reminding me that their dad had Santa's phone number. They knew if they weren't good Jeff would call Santa up and let him know...they were petrified! A few years ago while all of my nieces and nephews were at my parents house there was some fighting going on so Jeff called up Santa and they were each able to talk to him and promise to be better. I think we were all there that night....except for Brian!

No comments: