Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10 Greatest Moments

Hey everyone it is me! I really hate putting pictures of myself up so this may be the one and only that you see. But I always think it is more fun when there is a picture with a post so this is what I came up with.



Anyway this point of this blog is something I got from my cousin and I thought it was a really cute idea. She wrote about the 10 greatest moments from her week, but I couldn't do that so some are from my last week and some are really old!!!

Shelley's top 10
1. Going through the temple. That experience totally changed my heart and my mind for the better and temple work is one of my favorite things to do!
2. Moving home to serve my parents.
3. Moving home for my parents to end up helping me as much as I help them.
4. From 5-8:50 every night my parents and I are together for dinner and good old t.v. watching, but we usually do so much talking and laughing that who knows what happened on the t.v. Unless it was Dancing with the Stars or Survivor :D
5. Graduating with a Bachelors Degree!!!!
6. Working for 7 years with people who have disabilities and truly helping to make a difference in their lives. That is amazing work!!!!
7. Learning to trust in the Lord even if I am in the hospital, in tons of pain and they are trying to kill me. I know the Lord has a plan specifically for me and that is what is going to happen.
8. The lifelong friends I made and amazing experiences I had at Utah State!!! I learned so much there about my testimony and the Lords plan for me. I met people that are friends you can only find once in a lifetime...although I also have amazing friends that I didn't meet at USU.
9. Most people wouldn't want to say this but it is true. One of the greatest moments in my life was when I lost my testimony and then found it again stronger than I ever imagined it could be!!!
10. Finding out that the tumor in my pituitary gland was GONE!!!
These are my greatest moments!!! And I know that I couldn't have accomplished any of it without my savior!!

4 comments:

Diana said...

You have accomplished some great things. Way to go! I love looking to the positive also! What does D: mean?

Morgen said...

you are so awesome! I miss you! We need to plan a get-together one of these days, or years:)(but before our 20)

jenifer said...

love it!! you're adorable... i admire your ability to see the sunshine through the clouds!!

jenifer said...

shelley-- how did you get your family picture in your heading? i lOVE it!