Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Like father, like son...

A few years ago, my little brother competed in the Iron Man competition and did very well. I am pretty sure the the Iron Man entails: swimming 2 miles, biking 112 miles and running 26.2 miles (sorry if I got it wrong Brian). One morning my dad was getting ready for his bike ride and said that he felt like an Iron Man so I knew this had to be documented!! So is it...

Iron Man...or


IRON MAN? You choose!


In preparing for his 5 mile bike ride my dad knew it would be cold so this is what he came up with...an Elmer Fudd hat underneath his bike helmet!!



So, is this an Iron Man or the next cover for GQ magazine?!?!






2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I absolutely love hearing about your dad's antics!! What a funny comparison to your brother!!

Diana said...

He is so cute! He is his own IRON MAN.