Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful Day #5

Since this is my last "Thankful" post I am going to try and make the most of it.

1. I am very thankful that this holiday is almost over so that everyone will start blogging again. I have been very lonely without my fellow bloggers!

2. I am thankful that Christmas is coming!!!! I love Christmas and everything that it entails. The lights, the snow, family, the gift giving & receiving (I'm only human), fires in the fire place, decorations, Christmas caroling, exchanging goodies with neighbors, cheesy Christmas shows on t.v. every night, and sending out Christmas cards. I love it all except for one itty bitty little thing...ICE!!!!! I am petrified of ICE on the sidewalks, the roads and especially on stairs!

3. Unfortunately, I think I am a little thankful that this is my last day of being thankful...this is kinda hard!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Shelley... I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems - especially with your leg. Hopefully this next week will bring better health. I love your Thankful Day posts. You are doing good things. Keep up the good work! :)

p.s. the word verification text is "Besse". Now, how's that for funny. I think I'll own a horse or cow someday and call her besse.

have a good sabbath tomorrow!

Morgen said...

you have done very well at being thankful...and funny:) I too miss everyone blogging!! get back to it people!