Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stampin' Up...

Today was a GREAT day! First of all, I slept...HURRAY!
Second, I woke up and only hurt a LITTLE bit.
And third, I went to a Stampin' Up party thrown by a friend from high school!
I also got to spend time with my AMAZING cousin Lanette!
Lanette, we need to go on more "dates"!
As you can see below, this is what we made at the party!

The tall box says "What can I say? You made my day!"
You can fill it with candy or something else and give it to a friend.
The little gift is a textured card with flowers and ribbon with a piece of chocolate tucked inside.
(I feel like I am the MC at a fashion show)
The card says "have a honey of a day"
It was the most fun because we got to use watercolor crayons!
I was looking at my friend Heather's blog and she had the
GREATEST little film clip and it was perfect for my day,
also it was one of my favorite conference talks.


Isn't that amazing! We all need to create, so there is no need for guilt!
Children will be fine, messes can wait, husbands...well I don't know anything about
that...so create something and enjoy every second of it!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Love this "Create" video. How do you post a you-tube video to your blog???

Lanette said...

Shel, you are so awesome...and so audiovisually gifted. I love your thoughts, insights, and yes, I neeeed that little tub as well. Love you.