Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One of six joys in my life!

If you don't know by all the posts I have done so far, this is my
little niece Ellie. Don't you just want to eat her up!!!
She was at my parents house the other day
and as Diana, my mom and I were talking she was busy doing her own
little thing. When it was time for her to go she handed my mom
a piece of paper.

Now to the untrained eye this kinda looks like a squashed
mosquito on a piece of paper....but it's not.
We asked Ellie what it was (not because we didn't know)
we just wanted to clarify it...yeah, that's right, clarify it.
and this sweet little angel says
"It is my teeny tiny grandma!"
(Sorry about the blurring issue)
How darling is that coming from a 3 year old!
And she did such a good job for making it that small!
Ellie, I LOVE YOU and would do ANYTHING for you!
You bring smiles on the saddest days and
laughter the rest of the time...oh, and
I really am glad that you discovered
that middle finger, your mom has to be so proud (when she isn't mortified!)
Don't worry Diana, I am sure you will get even
when mine are doing equally humiliating things.

3 comments:

jenifer said...

she really is the cutest thing ever.

Bridgette said...

She is so cute! That is amazing that she is drawing with such detail. My three year old is still scribbling.

A Forever Family said...

I just love your blog Shelley, it's really fun to view your thoughts and read all your great updates like your sweet little niece. She is a cute girl. Like you have the time for this but I tagged ya, look at my blog, it's pretty fun. =)