Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chilax (chill and relax)...

I've posted this song before but it has been one of those months where I just need to close my eye's, play some chilaxing (chill and relaxing - all the 10 year olds are saying it) music and take some deep cleansing breaths. I'm imagining myself on a beach with a nice cool breeze blowing through the palm trees and the sound of the waves lapping up against my feet.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now that's better. I think I can handle life for a few more day's without being committed to the psych ward.

2 comments:

jenifer said...

i like your purple blog... sweet song. love ya! glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Shelley,

That song was so relaxing. I could see myself standing in a lake with Neill and having water wash up on our feet. All I can say is it was totally relaxing. Thanks.

Emily