Friday, February 27, 2009

cOmPLEte bOdy OVErhaUL

I have been feeling a LOT under the weather this last week so my mom finally convinced me to go to the doctor. Drum roll please...I have a sinus infection, ear infection, swollen glands, a bright red throat and a cough! Needless to say, this is why my face has hurt all week. I was starting to wonder if it was going to fall off. Then my good friend fibromyalgia decided to rear her ugly head! So to recap from the neck up I hurt from infection, from the neck down I hurt from fibromyalgia. But, I am getting to watch a lot of movies!!! I told the doctor that I just wanted a complete body overhaul and he had the gall to laugh at me...how rude... Oh well, I guess that is what the next life is for right?

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Shel, I wish I could take it away for you. I love you and will pray extra hard for you to have a peaceful rest tonight. Love you.