Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's time to come out of the bookstore...

This book has great significance in my life, it marks a time when I went from
reading books of higher learning and decided to focus only on
LDS Romance Novels!
I am not ashamed to admit this, in fact I embrace it and I am proud
to admit I have read every book by:
Anita Stansfield,
Michelle Ashman Bell,
Betsy Brannon Green
and so many, many more and I LOVE IT!
I am writing this with a few people in mind who are hiding their addiction to
LDS Romance Novels, in fact they can't even say LDS and romance in the same sentence,
they have to call them LDS fiction.
Well, to these few people I say liberate yourselves!!!
Hold your head high and come out of the bookstore!!!
It's nothing to be ashamed of!
We all deserve to have a guilty pleasure once in a while.
LDS Romance Novels and chocolate, girls that's just like having our own piece of Heaven!

1 comment:

jenifer said...

yup. i love em too. well, anita stansfield, but i haven't heard of the other two.
they aren't in our library here in lubbock so it's hard to get my hands on the real good stuff.
mmmm. i need a good love story today. i think i feel the flu coming on. :)