Friday, February 27, 2009

Christian Cheese...

Yes, you heard me right. I did say Christian Cheese. Some of you may not know there is a difference between regular cheese and Christian Cheese, but there sure is. Today I had the opportunity to partake of Christian Cheese and I LOVED it! Anyone confused? Allow me to explain.


Today I watched Fireproof with Kirk Cameron (and who doesn't love him) anyway, I LOVED it; because I LOVE cheesy movies. This one just happened to be Christian and not Mormon. It doesn't matter to me though, I'm in it for the clean and pure, make ya feel good love story. I'm not sure everyone would agree with me seeing as it's a little on the low budget side and like I said, cheesy. But to all those cheese fans out there, watch it, you'll LOVE it!

6 comments:

jenifer said...

yup.
cheesy but good.
loved it.

Anonymous said...

Matt and I watched it on Wed., and if you can withhold judgement when you can feel the "I'm saved, pop!" moment coming, it's an incredibly moving show, cheese and all. I loved it. Usually I feel like Kirk Cameron is way more polished as an actor, and I thought his 'angry' version of the character was kind of hyper more than anything, but man, that scene where he tells her to shut up? You know the one I'm talking about? >shudder< That was amazing acting.
Anyway. I'm right there with you. I want to buy that movie. I loved it!

Trillian said...

Oh there is lots of cheese, but the overall message is great. When we watched it last month, it took my husband some time to get into the movie. He kept asking if it was a seminary video. Very low budget, the actor who played his wife was also the makeup girl. After seeing it, we have been recommending it to everyone. Fantastic message, this is the link at the end of the credits http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com has some good resources.

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

We watched it too, and thought it's great. The same makers did a film called Facing the Giants. It was actually all done by non-professional regular congregation people in a baptist church in Georgia that sacrificed a lot of time to do it all. They wanted to find a way to share good clean uplifting movies that refocus people on God. The way they worship is a bit different than we do, and it's evident in the film, but that aside, it's great! Just knowing that made us love it. Anyway, you'd probably like that movie too. Okay, I'll stop blabbing now!

A Forever Family said...

I have not seen that movie but have wanted to for sometime now. After reading from everyone's comments it makes me want to see it even more, now'n'days there just aren't enough good clean movies out there. Too many movies are overly violent, and overly sexual, it's enough to make one SICK...and then people wonder why the world's morals are going down hill so fast.........(sheesh!)

Debbie Murdock said...

I've been wondering about this movie...because I've been wanting to watch it but wanted to get somebody's take on it first.