Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Care Package

There is the sweetest lady in my ward!
She knew that I had been sick and in the hospital
so the other day she dropped by this little brighten your spirits
get well soon care package!
Inside were 7 gifts that could be opened all at once or one day at a time.
I needed it all at once!!!
There was a cute note, Ensign message or funny story attached to each one
just to lighten the load!!
I don't think she will ever know how much I needed that!
Bless you Heather!

2 comments:

jenifer said...

what a sweet friend, and a great idea. thanks for sharing... hope you're feeling better soon. (i think we need a picture with you wearing your special valentines socks.)

jenifer said...

sorry to hear about your dad. i think your family is going to be translated. seriously. give him a big hug from his favorite niece-in-law... we're praying for you guys.