Monday, February 9, 2009

Fascinating...




These are two books that I recently read.
I am not sure why, but I am fascinated by these people!
Neither family is LDS, but there values (Especially the Duggar family) are
so close to mine and that is refreshing to read. Both families have t.v. shows
on The Learning Channel, and again I am fascinated to take a glimpse
into their lives and how they function.
John and Kate had twins and the sextuplets (6).
The Duggar family just had their 18th child.
Another great thing about these books is that is give you so many ideas
on how to manage a family budget, easy and affordable meals,
how to run a household with so many children
and other things along those lines, but
best of all, both families look to the Lord and trust in him to make
ends meet at the end of the month or to know how to help
each individual child when there are so many.

2 comments:

jenifer said...

ooo i want to read those.
thanks for sharing...
i guess 6 doesn't seem too bad compared to 20!!!

Unknown said...

I love these shows too! I never miss a week. I have been wanting to read the Gosslin book....