Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Miracles happen...once in a while



Sometimes at night when I can't sleep because of my insomnia,
I sit and make To Do lists.
I actually really enjoy doing this if you can believe it.
I usually end up with anywhere from 10-20 items that I want to get done the next day.
Well, when the morning comes I usually just end up really
disappointed because if I'm lucky I get one thing done because of how I am feeling!
But, TODAY VICTORY WAS MINE! (EVIL LAUGH)
I had a list of things that I wanted to accomplish and I did it!
I did the shopping, cleaned, made a great double batch
of my spaghetti sauce so we could freeze half of it for
another meal and...drum roll please, I even took a shower before I went out in public!
I HAD THE AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF
CROSSING EVERYTHING OFF MY LIST!!!!
But what's even better is that I felt good enough to do it!!!!

1 comment:

jenifer said...

i HATE to do lists... hate em... i don't know why. I think it's the never-ending-ness of them. uugh.
but, i'm glad yours ended, and good job with the shower. :)