Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!!

Yes, it is a girl, the 4 pawed meowing kind anyway. Princess Bella (yes it is from the Twilight series) was adopted on Saturday. I think this is going to be the most spoiled cat in the world. The first two nights she was here I slept in the family in a chair next to her bed so she would be lonely...actually she ended up sleeping around my neck most of both nights. Last night I put her bed in my room because I was sick of sleeping in the chair and she spent half the night in my bed and the other half in my mom's bed. We are so excited to have Bella, especially for my dad. There have been studies done that prove having a pet helps with dementia! I am not quite sure how, but all the research I have done agrees with the findings.









2 comments:

kera said...

she's definitely a cutie. although i'd have to argue that my cat is definitely in the running for most spoiled cat ever. not because of me though. my roommate spoils her like none other. don't you just love when you wake up and they are slepping on your head?

Morgen said...

so cute! I wish peter wasn't allergic!