Saturday, October 11, 2008

My latest trip!

When most people say they took a trip they mean something like Hawaii or Fiji, but my trips are usually just 5 miles down the road to the nearest emergency room. But this time was more exciting than usual because they kept me. I was having really bad asthma problems and then had bronchitis on top of that so the doctors nicely said they would "tuck me away for a few days and see what happened"...now it is the last part that caught my attention (and see what happened). Most people know that when I am in the hospital things never run smoothly. They usually try to feed me chicken a few times and maybe accidentally do the wrong procedure on me, but other than that I have survived!!! But, stay tuned, because coming next is the list of the top 5 or maybe 10 dumbest things said or done to me in the hospital THIS time....

4 comments:

jenifer said...

Shelley...
thanks for your sweet comment. You're adorable!! I say, next time I'm in Sugar, lets do hot chocolate... and, i'm scared to hear what the hospital tried this time...

kera said...

yea you've joined the blogging world! welcome! i always loved hearing your hospital storied. :) if you want, you can check out my blog, keekerann.blogspot.com

have a great day!

Mary said...

Excellent! So glad you started one! Hands down - best news of the night.

Danny, Jen, Kadee, Kambrie and Lillian said...

Shell, I am so glad that you finally joined the blogging world. It is so much fun and a good way to keep in touch with old friends that we never get to see. We have one too... let's keep in touch. salonqueen.blogspot.com.