Monday, October 20, 2008

New Carpet!!!!

I had forgotten about these pictures until I came across them tonight and decided it was definitely worth making a record of. A few day's before Brian's wedding Diana and Jeff surprised my mom with new carpet for our living room. We have had this old brown carpet for almost 30 years (since the flood) and just a few days before the surprise my mom made the comment that she was sure she was going to die in this house on the ugly brown carpet.











Diana's amazing friends the Parker's helped make this whole project possible. Thanks Jodi and Steve! Casey and Steve laid the carpet in one evening, while my parents and I just sat a watched in awe of the amazing transformation!

1 comment:

jenifer said...

wow... it looks soo nice!! isn't it amazing what a big difference a little change can make?!