Monday, October 20, 2008

Mug shot




The other day my dad went to the post office to get the mail. When he came back he had a tray with him. I was thinking why in the world did we get a tray in the mail. Upon further inspection my mom found the letter 'M' all over it...then we discovered that it wasn't just a regular 'M', it was the Golden Arches! We figured out that my dad must have gone to McDonalds and instead of eating there he took it to go...tray and all! We went back to McDonalds and I snuck inside the building hoping to not set off any alarms. I put the tray on the garbage can and made a mad dash back to the get away car! As far as I know "borrowing" a tray to take your food home on isn't a felony! I love you dad!

2 comments:

jenifer said...

be careful... they probably have you on their security cameras... (i would love to see that video)
if the police come to your door-- do not open it!! :)

ohh... give your sweet dad a hug from us in Texas!

Morgen said...

Wow, you returned it...I so would have kept it:)
your blog is very cute, looking forward to reading it often:)