Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shocked!

I was just coming to check on friends blogs and I looked at my last post and noticed that I had a new comment. It was from an anonymous user (I am assuming it was anonymous because they didn't have the guts to say it to my blog...er, face...uh, I don't know). But I am so sad that someone would think so badly of me that they would say the things they said. I am also very hurt. So I have decided to make my blog only available to registered viewers. If that doesn't work I'll go private. And to Mr/Mrs Anonymous it's a good thing Relief society was on being a peace maker today! The wrath of Shelley is very scary...

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

There are some really mean and hateful people on the internet aren't there? It is so sad that they see fit to vent their spleen on the rest of us.

If the anonymous poster reads this I say, shame on you and why don't you get a life!

Debbie Murdock said...

Who on earth would do that? I still love ya...don't let a stupid person ruin your week.