Sunday, March 8, 2009

Love you MOM...



I am so in love with Gerber Daisies that I can hardly stand it. My mom had a bit of a rough week last week and so this is what I bought her. They were the most beautiful orange color and this picture doesn't seem to capture it at all! But I was so excited to have little bit of spring in our house that I just couldn't help myself!
MOM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I HOPE THIS WEEK IS A LITTLE BETTER!!!!
BUT, IF NOT, I'M SURE I CAN FIND SOME MORE OF WHERE THEY CAME FROM :D

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

oooo those are a beautiful color! I'm learning to appreciate more colors as I get older :) Hope your Mom will have a better week.

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

WOW!!!! Those are beautiful! I love Gerber's too. They're elegant in a fun simple way.... I bet your Mom LOVED them!