Friday, March 20, 2009

Do I have the best parents or what.....

So I have been a little depressed lately because of all the health
problems that seem to just keep coming with so much force,
one right after another! It seems like I barley start to feel good after an illness
and then I'm back in the hospital again.
With having illnesses and no breaks between them,
my fibromyalgia is worse, I am in pain all the time,
I end up stuck inside and have felt like I was in a downward spiral
that seemed it would never end.
It is also so hard dealing with my dad's health problems during this time!
But, the other day my parents (I'm sure my mom) surprised me with flowers!!!!
Daisies are my favorite flowers but to get such beautiful Gerber daisies
was an extra special treat!!!
I feel so blessed to have this time with my parents!
Even though I did have a very small nervous breakdown the other day,
I hope they know how much I love and appreciate all they do to support me!
I was so lucky to get my dad to be the model holding the flowers, while
my mom entertained the cat so they weren't destroyed!
This is the view from the top.
Then I had to get a picture of each angle just so I could remember
the radiant color of each one of the flowers!!






I think I have a really dumb cheesy smile on my face right now...I must be feeling better!!!

2 comments:

Al said...

Hey, hey, you should go to Michaels, get some acrylic and a canvas board (way cheaper than canvas) and paint them! :D

Bridgette said...

They are so pretty! I love Gerber Daisies too. Remember, you are amazing. I think anyone would be depressed with everything you have been going through. You are a very strong person.