Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brian and Sarah....

First, I would just like to state for the record that I know
neither Brian or Sarah would approve of the attention I am giving
them by doing this, so I am apologizing in advance!
When they flew in to get married we
had a poster hanging on our garage of them with balloons
and all of that fun stuff! Of course they made us take it down, but we did keep it.
We decided that a great resting place for it would be in our basement.
We have a big hole in our entertainment center.
When we got a new t.v. it didn't fit into the hole so we have just been staring
at a blank space until a few weeks ago when I had a brilliant idea!
Now this is what we get to stare at every night!

And of course I had to get a close up for posterity sake!
We are counting down the days until you get here!!!
Love ya!


No comments: