Sunday, January 25, 2009

She's alive, SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!

Well I am finally home from my 5 day hospital stay, but I'm not feeling good enough to blog more than this! I did take my camera with me so there are pictures coming...although they aren't very exciting because it was just my hospital room!!! Anyway, I hope to be back to my blogging self shortly, and I am working on my
"dumbest things that happened in the hospital 'this time' list."
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, they were greatly appreciated!!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm glad that you are home and feeling somewhat better! I hope you feel better fast.

Morgen said...

I didn't even know you were in the hospital..details later!:)
glad you are doing better.

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

Somehow, I'm sure you found a way for the photos to be exciting even though it was JUST your hospital room.
I'm glad you got to go home too!!!!!

A Forever Family said...

Goodness Shelley.... We are glad you are definately ALIVE, too. And that you are feeling a little better. Hope you keep getting better. Nothing stinks more than not being able to get around yourself, and do the things that you like and want to do. Can't wait to see those great Hospital pictures. =)