Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Angel's among us....

I believe that God puts certain people in our lives at certain times.
Last night as my fever was creeping higher and higher I was stressed because I didn't know what in the world I was going to cook for dinner the next day.
I had just finished my last "throw it in the oven, really easy meal" and I knew I wouldn't feel good enough to cook anything...I know that there
are more pressing issues I could/should be thinking about, but
I was obsessing over this.
Amazingly it just so happens that there are two lady's in my
ward who are 100% angel through and through!
Marie, my weekly (when I am not sick) temple companion
and Ruth, the sweetest woman in the world,
called and out of the blue asked if they could bring dinner in the next day!!!
Now in my opinion that is a miracle. Isn't it amazing to know that God is aware of even the silliest little things and watches out for our every need.
Thank you Marie and Ruth!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Those two are angels! Isn't that what this life is all about? Helping each other along the way? I really hope you get feeling better soon Shelley!

Bridgette said...

I'm glad there is someone around there to look after you. I really hope you get feeling better soon. I'm praying for you.

Morgen said...

don't you just love it when that happens?! I wish I could be more in tune and be that kind of person.
Get better soon! I miss hearing from you.