Monday, January 5, 2009

Dad's photo album...

One thing that I have learned from college classes and from TONS of research is that with dementia, at the stage my dad is at, the best things to surround them with are pictures of family and friends, their favorite movies, and the music that they grew up with. This helps them feel more secure and less vulnerable. So I am taking bunches of pictures of my dad with all of the family. These are the only ones I have so far, but when I get more I am going to make a photo album for him. And of course I will post them for my journaling purposes :D

Diana and her kids came over one night and so this is where I took these.






I love my dad! I also have to give props to my mom who is the most caring and thoughtful person I have the privilege of knowing. My parents are the BEST! (I have to say that because I live at home :D )



No comments: