Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who says a 3-year-old can't take a good picture!

As I have been looking through my pictures today I came upon some treasures and thought I would share. If you don't see any posts after this you will know something happened to me and I think you could find possible suspects below.

When you give a camera to a 3-year-old no one thinks they are really taking pictures unless you are like me and taught that 3-year-old how...aren't I tricky!!!!




I think Grandpa Gee is ready to hit the sack, or table in this situation...

I have always wondered what really happens to parents when they say their kids are driving them crazy...I think I have the answer.







And who do I get to thank for all of the fun I am having?



My sweet Ellie!!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thanks for showing my good side!