Thursday, May 5, 2011

TMI about my belly button.

During my surgery the doctor made 3 small incisions in my abdomen and then one in my belly button. Everything is healing very nicely except the incision in my belly button. I have no stitches or staples I am being held together with GLUE, yeah GLUE (I think I have mentioned that before). The glue in my belly button was just a glob and the beginning and pieces would break off and slowly it was going away. But now there is a bulge inside (I'm thinking it might be a hernia) and it is starting to cover over the rest of the glue inside. Now there is just a hunk of glue that feels like glass cutting into me every time I move or bend and I can't get it out. I talked to the nurse today and she said I needed to see the doctor. So, I am going tomorrow to hopefully get it fixed and I think it is going to hurt really bad! But, after the doctor, I'm going shopping at wal-mart and I get to ride around in the embarrassing cart that screams please stare at me! Then I'll see if I can decrease the amount of displays I run into...It's a humility thing I think!


P.S.
Still not sleeping. How sad is this, I just looked at the clock and it is only 11:38 which means I know I have about 4-5 hours until I usually fall asleep. To bad I am in too much pain to do anything productive.


No comments: