Sunday, May 15, 2011

No Subject...

I was so excited to blog today because I have some fun pictures I wanted to post. But my pictures won't download...how frustrating. But I'm sure I'll figure it out later. So I will just say that last nights visit to the ER was much less exciting than most. No surgery problems thank heavens but a bladder infection...

Seriously????

(This is exhausting me!)


I think I might ask to be put into a coma and just wake me up when I am better. But make the coma be one where I am on a beach with beautiful green-blue water and bamboo wind chimes swaying in the breeze. where I have a perfect dream man next to me where our every wish is met by our handsome cabana boy...ok maybe I'll stop there, but that is the coma I want :0)



2 comments:

Suzette said...

Ooo, can I visit your coma with you?

Shelley Gee said...

Well, the cabana boy might need some entertaining???