Saturday, May 7, 2011

I've got something to say

I have the sweetest family, immediate and extended. My cousin and his wife came over to see me Friday night and I hope they know it meant the world to me (even though I was informed they did have other places they could have gone) :0) These very special people have come to visit me several times while I have been recuperating. When you have been laid up for as long as I have it gets VERY LONELY! It is so fun to get to know people as adults and not just remember how we were in 7th-12th grade. I love these people and I wanted them to know it!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So...Shawn wouldn't want me to know this, but is there something that I should know about him from the 7-12th grades? :) We loved visiting you, too!

Shelley Gee said...

I'm not sure about him, but I was a mess!