Wednesday, September 29, 2010

PARTY TIME!!!!!

So I'm thinking that it about time for a party. I though all day about this and I think it just might work! So we can set a date later but anyone in reach of this post in invited...were talking huge party! I can feel the excitement growing, it's almost infectious!

I've had a few thoughts. The best punch in the world will be served, all sharing the same cup (sorry about that). Our arms will be tied behind our backs so no one can cover a cough or a sneeze. All noses will be wiped on our sleeves, and I'm afraid I have no soap or hot water in the bathroom or any other place in the house. Dinner will be catered by a Divine Restaurant with a menu beyond your wildest imagination. We will only have five paper plates to share among us so we will be scrubbing them and hanging them out to dry for the next person to use. Maybe all of you aren't into this as much as i am.

I guess I should fill you in for the real reason of a party. This was all completely selfish on my part...be forgiving ;D I want everyone to share in my joy. The joy of wheezing, sneezing, headaches and fevers. Fibromyalgia pain, and all the aches from the flu. Lets not forget the earaches and the coughing, humidifiers and inhaler's, Extra Strength Tylenol Multi-Symptom cough and cold medicine, antibiotics and the occasional pain pill when I hurt so bad I can't lift my arms or move my legs.

So I guess there really won't be a party. It was close though, I really felt like you were getting pumped up to come and share laughter and love (at least for the first paragraph) but I just wanted to share germs :o( I'm so tired of feeling sick a lonely...it's only been about 5 weeks since I've been in bed now...no big deal right? But, I did have the best of intentions, I just wanted to be with my friends, and the doctor doesn't count! We all know the adage "if you can't beat 'em join 'em"? Well, I just got it a little mixed up and thought:

If you can't join 'em, beat 'em (just a little)
:o)





1 comment:

Emily said...

Shelley,

I'm sorry about the pain you are going through. The only thing I can relate to is the Fibromyalgia, and that is a BIG PAIN!! I hope you get feeling better soon. Know I am thinking of you.

Emily :)