Thursday, September 23, 2010

The cryer...the hope

Yes, this is what my day has been like.
The uncontrollable crying of a menopausal 31 year old.
Crying over what you might ask, well your guess us as good as mine.
Today it started at about 4 am when I got a at little kiss from my
slightly psychotic cat(it's been a LONG time since I have any action).
I cried my self back to sleep. Then because of the
side effects of the shot I get all emotional and
think of all the good things I could be doing with my life
if I wasn't sick ALL THE TIME (even though I'm not sure
I know what that would be). I started
to talk to my mom about it (because moms make EVERYTHING better).
I told her I felt like such a loser because 99% of my friends
are married, have careers, have a family and are doing
great things with their lives. What am i doing? I can do activity days
2 times a month, if I am active and participating in life one day,
I am in bed the next because of the fibromyalgia and menopause side effects.

AND THAT REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!

I do confess that some day's during crying spells I do feel sorry for myself, but
when that is all over with I am quick (well if the truth be
told I'm kinda slow) but I always come back to remember,

WITH GOD, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!
(Do you think it is at all possible i am supposed to learn patience,
long suffering, to trust in the Lord or anything else like that).
I know that I am not a stupid person (although I kinda cheated on a standardized
test in 7th grade by just filling in random bubbles and
my parents go a letter that said I belonged in Special Ed)
But I apparently I have something to learn and after 20 years
I still haven't figured it out!!!





4 comments:

Karen said...

Thinking of you my friend. I hear you on the everyone is married, moving on with their lives....yep, I hear ya loud and clear. Sorry your road is so tough. Found out my mom has Barrett's Disease...the beginnings of esophageal cancer. Life just isn't fair sometimes ya know! :( I love ya and think of you often. Karen

Emily said...

I was just thinking about you, and about what you go through day to day. I hope things get better.

Emily

Emily said...

Shelley,

I just was thinking about you. I hope things get better soon. I think of what you deal with day in and day out. You're a great person. Hang in there. Cats can be very theraputic.

Emily

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

Shelly, I'm amazed at how your sense of humor still finds it's way into a really hard day. How do you do it? You're amazing!