Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to the blog!

What the problem has been.

I've had to take a vacation from blogging. I have been living in my head a little to much lately, and the things in there are scary... As my friends here know I could take at least 2 of the hours of conference to explain my health issues. But, I've been medically put into menopause for 9 months (only 3 shots left :o) )! Just as a reminder for those who may have forgotten I have all the effects of menopause: hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats, etc. Plus I have all the effects of the shot: daily headaches, weight gain (even though i have lost 90 lbs), acne, depression, extreme fatigue; and I can't remember the rest. Being the overachiever that i am I have had all of them.

For the last 2 months I have been in bed unable to do anything 90% of the time. All of my amazing plans for summer were all just wiped away as laid down and and became more depressed each day. I am so tired of people knowing me as the sickly one, or never being able to go out and do things because I am not feeling well. All I want is a normal life. I want so badly to be like all of you....

Well I've had enough of that!


Starting tomorrow I'm going to figure out a plan to start digging myself out of the menopause hole I've been thrust into. It will take a while, probably 3 months to get back to normal (when all the shots are done). But, I had and interesting talk tonight and I think it could be faster. I was talking to a good friend and was given several ideas of what I could do to make things get better faster. In fact the ideas are still coming. Don't you love it when the Lord is you best friend.
I believe it was Elder Worthlin who said the magic words:
"Keep Calm and Carry On"!

No comments: