Saturday, September 18, 2010

Here is another truth filled post

There is a woman I know that is the type of person when you look at her you see more than just a person. You see love, compassion, acceptance for ALL, patience, long suffering and the most Christ like attitude and countenance I have ever seen. Lucky for me she just happens to be one of my very best friends in the entire world. We were college roommates at Ricks and have been bosom buddies ever since. We both went to USU and had the same major which was Family, Consumer and Human Development with and emphasis in Community Service. Amy is a stay at home mom, and has wanted to put her degree to use. She has done that through her amazing new website.

Amy is married to Kyle, who amazing man (the male equivalent of Amy) and they have a beautiful little boy. I don't worship these people at all :0) I just have such a great respect for them. Anyway to the point. Amy's website is full of parenting ideas and tip from all the classes we had to take, her internship, the job she had before she got married, and being a parent herself. So to my follower out there take a look at her website http://www.itsamomderfullife.blogspot.com . It is great and i hope you all check it out!



No comments: