Thursday, July 1, 2010

it IS the little things

I keep wondering to myself if I am the only person over the age of 10 who doesn't get this concept yet. It is the little things that matter. In case anyone else is having trouble with this the answer is prayer and scripture study. When life gets harder than I think I can handle, that is not the time to "forget" prayer and scripture study, it is the time to dive into to it full force!!!! Get yourself into a habit so your at a place where you just do it, and don't have to think about. That is where I am trying to get! In all honesty, I think more people know what I'm talking about than would rather admit it.



Prayer and scripture study, how simple is that. But, I'm sure I'll need to remind myself of that during my next stressful day.

1 comment:

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I try to remember...it's true...but I forget too. I get all worked up and start running faster and getting all anxietyied (is that a word) when what I really need to do stop, kneel, pray, and read His words. When I do, the clutter leaves and I can see and feel so much more clearly.