Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vacation...not cool.

I decided that because I have been sick my entire mental health vacation I have earned the right to have an entire new one! Although I did have a migraine today I am hoping to start my vacation over tomorrow, but we will have to see. I can't start until I have a great physical/mental day!!! That day will come soon, I just know it! Then I will start partying it up like there is no tomorrow. I think I'll start by dragging main in Rexburg...yeah, I'd better start with the most dangerous! :D Maybe i'll even stuff my bra, put on bright red lipstick and stop to hang out with Madison people, the Sugar City rival! Now I know I am getting into dangerous teritory. Aw ha ha ha (evil laugh). I'd better stop before I get to excited about being a rebel and my migrain comes back... :o)




2 comments:

A Forever Family said...

The only vacation I am up for is a PERMANENT one, like the coming of the Millennium. I am not up for these temporary vacations, because all our pains and aches just comes back when our vacation ends. I want a permanent end of all my aches and pains. At my home, WE pray constantly for that glorious restful day to come. Keep Moving forward Shelly, as crazy hard as it is, you can do, I can do it, WE can do it. =)

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

you are hilarious!!! hope you get a good vacation day really soon. :)