Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rodeo

THESE ARE MY TWO
RODEO QUEENS!



My mom and I left for Rigby at 7:30 to make sure we made it
there promptly at 8 for the pole bending action to begin.
Little did we know, the schedule changed and
we got to watch an rousing 2 hours of team roping first.
Garth, Annie and little Nolan joined us later
and we all had a great time!
Most of my pictures didn't download so all of my
action shot will go unseen. But this is the girls and
Jeff waiting for their next event.
Cambria and Hailey also participate in calf roping,
barrel racing, goat tying and I think there might be
a few more.
I am so proud of the girls! They have worked so hard and
their progress is really showing!!! There is one more
rodeo in two weeks and I can't wait to do it all over again.
BUT, I think next time I will try sunscreen...ouch!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Oh, so fun. I wish I could've been there. I LOVE a rodeo. Yikes about the burn. I hope it's feeling a little better today:).