Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WOOHOO!!!!!

I am so excited! As of today I weigh less than I have in 8 years!!!!!! Can you believe it! I can barely believe it!! I have lost 81 lbs! Even though it has been SOOO hard, it has been SO worth it. I don't know if anyone can understand how hard it is unless you have had your own "addiction" or bad habit you have tried for years to change. Putting it that way, more of you can probably understand than I first thought. I think we all have our own vices, unfortunately mine was just more apparent to the public and easier for so many to pass judgement on.

So, here's a big THANK YOU to all of my friends and relatives who have accepted me for who I am on the inside. For all my innocent, yet embarrassing moments, my sometimes serious side, my quirky sense of humor and my ability to laugh at myself and (mostly) others. THANK YOU for never judging or making fun. To those of you, you are my HERO'S!

8 comments:

Bridgette said...

Congratulations Shelley! What an accomplishment.

The Luke Family said...

Congrats! Jeff and I are verey impressed especially at such a hard time with loosing your father. It would be very easy to turn to food at such a sad moment of your life.

Angie said...

How awesome and amazing! I am so glad you are doing well :)

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

Congratulations Shelley!!!!!!! And, thanks for putting up with me too. I know I'm strange...

Ann said...

YAY! Congratulations Shelley! What an accomplishment! I'm so proud of you. :)

Ann said...

YAY!!! Congrats Shelley! What an accomplishment. I'm so proud of you!

Jodi said...

Good for you Shelley! You are a wonderful person who has blessed so many of our lives. Thank you for your inspiration.

Tara and Ricky said...

Congrats my cute friend!!! You are a fabulous and wonderful person and you deserve to be happy! Live it up girl!