Sunday, March 21, 2010

My dinner...

Dear Tanner,
Thank you for always looking out for me and always wanting to be the one who dishes out my dinner plate. You keep me right on track...although I think you need to check your 1 cup measurement again! But, on the other hand, maybe I should let you dish up the food for all my meals because I think I might be loosing faster.
Love,
Aunt Shelley


My cute nephew Tanner (13) gets true joy out of fixing my plate for dinner knowing I can't eat much after my surgery. He likes to see how small he can make things.

Notice that this plate is almost the size of the post-it note. And if you are wondering what's on the napkin, it is my dessert. A bite of cake!
Thanks again for looking out for me Tanner!!

3 comments:

Suzette said...

Wow! That looks so.....appetizing. :)

darinangel said...

How sweet. And, he is 13, oh my!

Alyssa said...

That is too stinking cute! What a sweetie that kid is!