Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shout out to my peeps!

I can't even begin to tell all of you how much your love and support has meant to me in the last few days! To all that called, left sweet messages, traveled here for the funeral and kept me and my family in your thoughts and prayers, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! What a blessing it is to know that we have the gospel in our lives and for the opportunity of eternal families. And, what a testimony builder these last three years have been for me of Gods love and compassion. I can't remember the scripture, but it says something about after much trial cometh the blessings, and I am feeling those now.

3 comments:

Suzette said...

Shelley,
The funeral was great! Any chance we can get a copy of the lifesketch to share with the family?

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

You've all been in our prayers and we've said to each other more than once how much we wish we could have come to support you and your family at the funeral. We love you Shel!!!!

A Forever Family said...

Hi Shelley, I am glad that you are able to really FEEL of our Heavenly Father's loving hand upon you and your family at this time. Coming home after a funeral is so akward, the memories are so stong that somtimes it stings, but thankgoodness we have been promised that we can be eternal families. I have to remind myself often "Hold to his promises." He has never let us down before, and won't start now. We love you Shelly. We pray that Our Loving Father will contiune to send his strength of love to hold and support you and your family at this heartache of a time. Please know that I am here and would love to talk with you if you need someone to cry with, with someone who just gets the ache. love you.