Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So exciting...

Isn't it so exciting when you finally get those last few item checked off your to do list, when you finish that last load of laundry, get that awesome book read and clean that last bathroom...I LOVE IT...but I am still waiting for it to happen. :o) Someday I will get there. As for now I will just keep running around like a chicken with my head cut off. There are benefits to that lifestyle too, right? Who doesn't love unpredictability and procrastination? It's definitely not boring!!! Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I just love you Shelley!!! I hope you're doing well even though you're running around like a headless chicken. I've started to wonder if you were doing okay because I hadn't seen a post in a while and was about to track you down. I think it's time for a phone chat. I miss you!