Thursday, October 29, 2009

Not the swine kind...

I have that darn flu and I even had the flu shot. But at least it isn't the swine flu! The swine kind is going around my little town of Sugar City, specifically my ward. I've had it for over a week now so hopefully it has almost run it's course! Oh, and a little hint: my doctor told me to take vitamin D because it can help to prevent the flu or make it go away faster. But, you have to take between 5,000-7,000mg a day! We'll see if it does any good.

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

I know lack of Vitamin D can cause depression but that's cool if it helps get over flu faster. I'm all for that! Just got over the flu too. Not much fun.

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

And...Vit D supplements can also take care of certain infertility issues. I just learned that one a few days ago. Interesting. I did read your other post too.... Well, if you start to OINK, let me know. :) Actually, I hope you get better fast. It's going around here too and with my husband teaching school I keep praying and crossing my fingers we don't get it.