Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oh, the freedom of it all!!!


I have decided I am getting rid of all my diet books!
That's right! Never again will I buy one,
read one, or even browse through one at the bookstore!
So DI here I come and wow are you getting a lot of books!
In the words of Reba I can say in my opinion 95% of them were
"dumber than a 10 pound sack of stupid!"
In fact, I am SOOOO happy to say that "I will never again
be setting a new years resolution to lose weight.
For those who have struggled with weight I send you
a challenge to never set the goal to lose weight, but
instead choose to live a healthier, happier lifestyle.
Doesn't that make you feel less stressed,
than having a number hanging over your head all year!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is such a better way of putting it. Having a number hang over you is so depressing.

Emily