Sunday, March 27, 2011

So Pleased (grandpa gee said it was wrong to be proud)

Everyday I am in awe of something my nieces and nephews do. Cute Ashlyn called and asked if my mom and I wanted to do Personal Progress with her (Diana is also doing it with her). She just went into Young Women's and she is so excited about getting all the projects started and studying the scriptures. I went with her to the Young Women's Broadcast and at the beginning when it showed the prophet she made a little gasp and a huge smile came over her face. It was so fun to watch the beginning of her journey. I hope I can keep up, I'm already behind. She has three faith and two divine nature goals already going or done, I'm on faith #1.




In the background Diana is teaching my mom all about Personal Progress. This is going to be a great project for all 4 of us!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good for all of you guys! I have been doing it with Kami and it is so much slower this time around that I figure I will finally finish with Isabelle. It's definitely an inspired program, though, and is benefiting my life!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

How fun! Ashlyn looks so much like Diana! Is it just the picture, or is she a blonde Diana? What a great journey to be on together!

Marne said...

Good for you guys! I am the YW President in my ward and I LOVE IT when mothers, grandmas, and other women get excited about doing PP! It makes it so much more meaningful for the girls doing it. I just finished the Faith value, my first ribbon! For my project we (our entire stake actually) memorized The Living Christ for Girls Camp. It has been a very enlightening experience!