Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Sweet Partner

My activity day partner is such a sweet friend of mine. I was telling her about my insomnia and how I hadn't slept for a day or two. She said to me "I think I might have your answer." She was very excited and went upstairs. She came down saying I might think she was crazy, but that I should at least give it a try. This is what she gave me..."Canine Lullabies"...I did think she was a little crazy. She has two dogs that are very...active... She saw this in Cal-Ranch and thought it might help calm them. That night she got her family together on her bed and they were listening to it and laughing and the all of the sudden her husband fell asleep. He was also having trouble sleeping... The next day she went back to Cal-Ranch and bought all (15) they had left (the price had gone down from $15.99 to .99 - go figure). So she thought it might have the same effect on me, at least it didn't put her dog to sleep and that is what made her think of me :0) I have to admit, I haven't listened to it yet, but I think the closer I get to surgery I may have to try it!

No comments: