Friday, February 4, 2011

Great news

I know that this won't sound as cool as to other people as it does to me, but today is the first day I feel good in probably a month. I am actually going to do my hair today and maybe put on a little lipstick to bring out my wild self (I hope it doesn't set off an asthma attack)! So, to celebrate, I'm going to WAL-MART >collective aaahhh<. I may even go to Deseret Book, even though that is a very dangerous place for people who are "shopping challenged".

And...that's not all, I am proud to announce that after several months I have pretty much learned to use my (relatively) new camera. Now this means I can resume my love of photography. Most of you know this because I say it all the time, but I did win a high school photography contest.

The End

3 comments:

kera said...

glad you are feelin better! hope you had a great day!

Debbie Murdock said...

That is good news...and it's amazing how much better you can feel when you do your hair. If you saw a cute tall blonde boy at Walmart with the name tag Big John that's my baby bro. :)

Amy said...

Hey, Shelley! Hopefully you're still feeling good a couple of days later!! I was about to call you to help set up a blog because I finally thought of a name for one, but then the next thing I knew Shawn did it for me. Yay! It's at ganderatthegees. Just so you know:)