Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend fun!

Now this is what I call a weekend of fun!
My cousin Kelli is an amazing hair stylist
and she specialized in color. Being the very sweet person
she is, she offered to do everyones hair (no charge) and I
gladly accepted!! Kelli assured that my hair would look like
it had been kissed by the sun...but at first I thought she was going
for the skunk look, strait down the middle!
It turned out beautiful and I love it, I have been kissed!




Kelli, my aunt Colene and my uncle Ron came down for the blessing
of their niece/granddaughter Claire Joyce Graham.
Claire's parents, Annie and Garth, are going
to BYU-I and while they have been here they have felt more
like a brother an sister to me than a cousin and her husband.




The day after the blessing those still around got together and had dinner and
played games. My mom is in the pink, then it's Garth and Annie,
Colene and Ron, me (just got out of the hospital 2 day's before and I was
still SO sick) and then there were Garth's parents. We had so much fun,
and what a group of amazing people!

No comments: