Monday, June 28, 2010

The Remodel

I realized that most of the pictures I have taken of the remodel have been on my phone and not on my camera, but this is what I've got. We replaced all the leaking roof, insulation, shingles, windows and doors. This is the front window being replaced and oddly enough, when it was taken out there was flood mud in it.
After the windows and doors they started the siding. Look at the horrible paint above and the beautiful siding below.
The siding is almost done and then we are tearing out the driveway, sidewalk and stairs. Then I think all we have left is the painting the doors and the garage. It is so nice to get all the problems with our house taken care of.

2 comments:

Melissa Sutton said...

Before and after pictures are so fun! :O) It's looking good! . . . if you haven't settled on a concrete company yet, thats what we do. My husband could give you a bid for the tear out, excavation and concrete. Let me know. :O)

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

so, how's it feeling? kinda fun I bet. :)