Monday, July 13, 2009

A POWERFUL SPEAKER....

If you don't live in Idaho, Utah or maybe a close surrounding area,
the name Glen Rawson may not mean anything
to you. He is the voice you hear every Sunday morning
on the radio adding gospel messages to the "Sounds of Sunday!"
(Learn more about this amazing man at www.soundsofsunday.com/history)

Yesterday (Sunday) my ward was blessed to have him come and give a patriotic fireside.
I was blown away with the spirit of truth as he talked of Thomas Jefferson
and the Declaration of Independence, telling me all the amazing details I'd never heard.
Sharing with scripture how God played an amazing roll in this entire
process. Last night I decided if I'd had him as a
high school history teacher, I would know something about history!
If you ever have a chance to hear him in person DO IT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was lucky enough to have him as a seminary teacher for 2 years. He is full of endless knowledge about the gospel and has such a special spirit in the way he teaches it!