Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gee Reunion '09

July 23-25 was the Gee family reunion. This is one of my favorite summer activities! I have lots of pictures (thanks to Melinda) so I will keep the narrations to a minimum.

Thursday Dinner:


Marc

California cousins, Heather and some of her kids.
Mark and Shelly - I love this girl!
A rousing game of Red Rover!
Friday:

Rigby Lake
Carnival at the park

Gathering for the dunk tank!
Jacob


Poor Mark lost his glasses.
Dad's turn!
Lanette and Annie
Sam
At the carnival we also had a cotton candy machine, a fish
pond, and a rock, paper, scissors tournament. I did win my first round of that!
Saturday Morning:
Breakfast
Gathering for the family meeting

A great time was had by all! I love family reunions!

1 comment:

Al said...

>sigh<
I was so there in spirit.

Someday.
:)